- This event has passed.
Jim Henson’s Splash and Bubbles: Dive In, Lend a Fin!
July 15, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until September 4, 2022
Your kids will love our new exhibit based on the hit PBS show, Splash & Bubbles. Dive into the incredible world of ocean exploration in this early childhood STEM-based exhibit.
- Join Splash, Bubbles and the Reeftown Rangers to explore marine biology, ocean science and different ocean ecosystems
- Navigate a kelp forest maze
- Learn about bioluminescence in the Deep as you create your own glow-in-the-dark jellyfish and gaze upon a life-size, 12-foot-wide Japanese Spider Crab
- Explore a sunken ship turned artificial reef
- Go on a treasure hunt and take a pledge to become a Reeftown Ranger
- Interact with puppets created by Jim Henson’s Creature Shop
- Dress up as a stingray or sea turtle to swim throughout the reef
- Learn fun “Fin Facts” at Flo’s School of Fish, and more!
Free with museum admission.
Splash and Bubbles: Dive In, Lend a Fin! is made possible thanks to generous support from Tim and Elizabeth Swank and Graybar Foundation and was developed by The Magic House in collaboration with The Jim Henson Company and Herschend Studios.