Portsmouth will be Green with Delight on St Patrick’s Day this year! Our local “Pubs” are offering Irish food menus and drink specials on the actual holiday March 17, 2020.
Portsmouth will be Green with Delight on St Patrick’s Day this year! Our local “Pubs” are offering Irish food menus and drink specials on the actual holiday March 17, 2020. The Crawl starts at Gosport at 6 p.m. Get your shot and swag before roaming the town at your leisure. The party wraps up at Roger Brown’s with a DJ and prize winner announcements. Bring your friends and see if you get lucky in Portsmouth. Find the Leprechaun and win big!
Participating in Pubs, Bars, and Restaurants include:
- GOSPORT TAVERN – 702 High Street
- GRIFF’S RESTAURANT AND SPORTS LOUNGE – 509 High Street
- BARONS PUB – 500 High Street
- LONGBOARDS – 440 High Street
- THE BIER GARDEN – 438 High Street
- OLDE TOWNE PUBLIC HOUSE – 467 Court Street
- ROGER BROWNS RESTAURANT AND SPORTS BAR – 316 High Street
- LEGENDS BREWING DEPOT – 1 High Street
- FISH & SLIPS – 10 Crawford Parkway (Tidewater Yacht Marina)
Insider Tip: The Olde Towne Shuttle will be running throughout the Crawl. While most of the participating bars and restaurants are centrally located within 4 blocks, Legend’s and Fish and Slips, while still easily reached on foot, may warrant a ride on the shuttle
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Olde Towne Portsmouth
High Street Cooridor