The city of Portsmouth presents the 43rd Annual Seawall Music Festival starting at 6 p.m., Friday, June 5, and continuing on Saturday, June 6, from 2 to 9:30 p.m. Coinciding
The city of Portsmouth presents the 43rd Annual Seawall Music Festival starting at 6 p.m., Friday, June 5, and continuing on Saturday, June 6, from 2 to 9:30 p.m. Coinciding with Norfolk’s Harborfest, America’s longest-running maritime festival, the Seawall festival brings thousands of people to the Portsmouth waterfront. The Portsmouth waterfront will transform into an exciting playground for people of all ages with food, children’s activities and beverage vendors. Ferries between the two cities run every 15 minutes. All events are free to the public and take place at High Street Landing in Olde Towne Portsmouth. Parking on streets and in city garages is free.
Make your plans to come out and enjoy live music from these scheduled performers:
Friday, June 5
- Island Boy (Rock, Country, Funk) | 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Strictly Bizzness (R&B, Funk, Rock, Reggae) | 7:45 – 9:15 p.m.
- Original Rhondels (Beach, Rock, 70s, 80s) | 9:30 – 11 p.m.
Saturday, June 6
- Champagne Band (Soul, Blues, Jazz) | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Hotcakes (Country, Rock, 70s, 80s, 90s) | 3:15 – 4:15 p.m.
- Blaque Velvet (Disco, R&B, Rock) | 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- Soul Intent (Beach, Rock, 70s, 80s) | 5:45 – 6:45 p.m.
- RaJazz (R&B Jazz) | 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Band TBD | 8:15 – 9:15 p.m.
At 9:30 p.m., one of the largest pyrotechnical shows on the east coast will be launched from a barge on the Elizabeth River. The fireworks are best viewed at the north end of the Seawall.
5 (Friday) 6:00 pm - 6 (Saturday) 10:00 pm
High Street Landing